AFCE company is involved in providing technical services to projects with more than 250 engineers and technicians, and recently, by establishing a close relationship between professional partners at the national and international levels, has improved the technical and scientific quality of its professional engineers in providing engineering services. Has done in the following areas so that the company can achieve optimal goals.
• Carrying out different stages of studies of water resources development plans, regulation, storage, supply and transfer of water, surface and groundwater resources for various uses
• Performing various stages of flood control studies and artificial feeding
• Carrying out studies of irrigation and drainage networks
• Carrying out studies on transmission, storage, treatment and distribution networks of drinking water and industry
• Conducting studies on wastewater collection networks and wastewater treatment plants
• Performing various stages of technical supervision and control and implementation of projects